Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Update

As some of you lot know, Lindsay and I live in Houston. Looking out of the window of our well battened down house it is starting to get cloudy and the wind is picking up.

The storm is due to landfall sometime after midnight about 50 - 60 miles south of us around Galveston. Looking at the current track we may well see the eye pass over here. Lindsay and I are both going to try and update Twitter if the power goes out (assuming the wireless network stays up)

I just added a Twitter block to the left there so you guys can follow along - feel free to follow me as well and I might well follow you back :D

Anyway, my game books are as far from the windows as possible, as is my audio equipment. Hopefully we should weather this pretty well (apologies for the pun) and all the preparations will be unnecessary but who knows?

Just added a load of new audio to the website to tide over any periods of power outage (which are likely apparently). We will be back as soon as possible and will try to keep you guys updated as we go.

No comments: